Employers have an obligation to ensure construction workers are safe while on the job. When it is impossible for an employer to eliminate a dangerous condition, it is required to adequately warn and protect workers of that danger.
At Littman & Babiarz, Attorneys at Law, we assist construction workers who have been injured on the job due to the negligence of other parties. Our attorneys have fought for the rights of injured workers across Central New York for more than 30 years. We are familiar with state laws regarding work injuries and are adept at achieving compensation for our clients’ injury-related damages.
Construction Injury Attorney Serving Ithaca, Auburn and All of Central New York
Our law office can help you in these and other injury situations:
- On-the-job motor vehicle accidents involving cars and heavy trucks
- Falls from ladders, scaffolding, fixed structures or moving equipment
- Impacts by falling objects such as hoists, girders, building materials or installed equipment
- Cave-ins of trenches or other earthworks
- Electrical burns, chemical burns, and heat-related burns from defective, malfunctioning or improperly operated equipment
- Connective tissue injuries caused while lifting, pulling, pushing or twisting
- Chronic pain caused by repetitive motion (such as carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Respiratory illnesses caused by work materials
- Spine and nerve injuries of various causes
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) caused by head impacts
- Wrongful death due to any on-the-job injury
Workers’ Compensation and ‘Third-Party’ Injuries | Auburn, New York, Scaffolding Fall Lawyers
Littman & Babiarz, Attorneys at Law, helps clients acquire workers’ compensation due to them under workers’ compensation laws, for lost wages, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and compensation for any permanent injuries.
In many situations, we can seek additional compensation from negligent “third parties” operating outside of the scope of the injured party’s employment. These third parties – which may include negligent drivers, property owners, contractors, subcontractors, and equipment providers and sellers – may share liability for a workplace accident and for compensating you.
Our attorneys will also attempt to resolve various lien or subrogation issues that your workers’ compensation provider may have with third parties.
Free Consultation | Compensation for New York Construction Workers | Ithaca Construction Accident Lawyers
Our goal is to achieve the greatest possible award for your work injury, no matter the circumstances behind it. If you were injured in a New York construction accident and you need representation, Littman & Babiarz, Attorneys at Law, is here to listen, and to help.
To schedule a free, initial consultation with one of our experienced construction injuries attorneys, contact us online or by calling our Central New York offices in Ithaca and Auburn, at 607-277-7527.